The famous cliche worked over and over-worked.
Ten by Three (10 X 3): A Collection of Folksongs from Quebec for two instruments and keyboard. [13'00]
Based upon delightful songs and singing games from Quebec. Score and five parts: oboe or clarinet, bassoon or 'cello or bass clarinet, piano or harpsichord.
1. Trio: Scrambled eggs; Buy My Fresh Eggs / Omellete au lard; Cassons les ouefs. Vivace.
2. Oboe and bassoon: Monday, Washday / Lundi, jour de lavage. Giocoso.
3. Bassoon and keyboard: Renaud. Lamentoso e rubato.
4. Keyboard solo: Flower Song / Chansons des fleurs. Moderato.
The first printing of the recently-discovered "original" version of the music by the little known A.K.A. Bach that later became known as "The Clarinet Polka".
Excerpt from historically inaccurate program note:
Triobapa for oboe, bassoon and piano (10'00).
Composed in 2000, premiered by Arbitrio at the International Double Reed Society meeting in Buenos Aires in August, 2000. The outer movements are spirited. The middle one has extended solos for the woodwinds. Traditional technique and ranges. Keyboard score and parts for oboe and bassoon.
1. Three movements: Allegro spiritoso, Moderato, Allegro spiritoso (4'45)
2. Autumn Thoughts, Andante, poco adagio (3'00)
3. Allegro giovale (2'15)
There are no products in your shopping cart.
*** New DVD! ****** New Book! ***Bassoon Strategies for the Next LevelBassoon Scales for ReadingBassoon Intervals for Reading